24 October 2016
Authentic food news
- Reports of the death of clean eating are premature. Deconstructing energy balls. And acid/alkali balls. And sugar balls. Thanks to Bee Wilson.
- Crafty beers. If you can’t beat them, steal their clothes, disguise yourself, doss in their bed and then blame the landlord.
- Fuchsia Dunlop’s guide to the many cuisines of China — in London.
- Then again, an east German pickle points to the perils of globalisation.
- Then again, a local newspaper dominates global restaurant reviews.
- Will Cured — a glossy, non-digital niche magazine — burst the fermentation bubble or inflate it even more?