2 November 2015
- Two helpings from the New York Times Magazine’s recent Food Issue, either one of which is a meal in itself:
- What happened as the price of pu’er tea rose and rose and rose – more than 1500-fold since 2003.
- My friend Jess Fanzo has some sane things to say about changing diets and changing climate.
- When the Western world ran on guano. Wonderful stuff.
- Self-promotion: I wrote about how some new toys should improve my fermented pickles.
If you would rather have the newsletter arrive in your inbox, subscribe.