- Pro-meat, anti-pro-meat, pro-anti-meat — everybody’s got ties to industry.
- How Did Humans Boil Water Before the Invention of Pots?
- How New York’s Bagel Union Took on the Mob (and, incidentally, ruined bagels).
- Börek has an even longer history than bagels.
- Nature Food launches. I pick at A national approach for transformation of the UK food system and The Londoner’s meal.
- Frieda Kaplan, the Kiwi Queen, died a couple of weeks ago.
- Terrific story on the background of the biggest “organic” scam in American history.
- Obama, source of salted raw mackerel and other delicacies.
- Now that you’ve appropriated kimchee, maybe it is time to do the same for kimjang?
Subscribe for my additional commentary. You know you want to.