15 May 2017
- You’ve seen the photographs of “Eating Spaghetti by the Fistful” now learn how they came about.
- Sharanya Deepak takes us Inside the Birthplace of Indian-Chinese Cuisine.
- If you eat cheap chicken, you do not want to read Exploitation and Abuse at the Chicken Plant in The New Yorker.
- The Rituals of Dinner by Margaret Visser was one of the first books to really open my eyes to the meanings of food and eating. Now it has been reissued.
- Civil Eats writes about Seed Rebels. In the past, I’ve interviewed many of the principles: Carol Deppe, Jack Kloppenburg of the Open Source Seeds Initiative and Lane Selman of the Culinary Breeding Network.