18 September 2017Also at:
- Real news about fake farmers, as Ontario deals with growing tensions at the farmers’ market.
- Further adventures in culinary appropriation. It isn’t enough merely to enjoy the food, you have to understand it, apparently.
- It’s a familiar story, but each version is different. Refugees cultivating community in urban spaces, Wollongong edition.
- South Africans spend more on beer than vegetables. I want to know, is beer expensive, or vegetables cheap?
- So, what comes to mind when a historian cook talks about “Orange Fool”? Not politics, surely.
- Bonus for super-wonks: Study examines the ‘United States of Corn’ and provides minute detail on where it grows, how it moves and where it ends up.