- The Beet Goes On from The Botanist in the Kitchen
- A scientific method for perfect fondue is a press release about the Rheology of Swiss Cheese Fondue
- Why did the food media ignore Joanna Gaines’ ‘Magnolia Table,’ the bestselling cookbook of 2018?
- Researcher Finds 14% of Canadian Sausages Mislabelled. The same researcher says a Survey of mislabelling across finfish supply chain reveals mislabelling both outside and within Canada
- Does picture background matter? Peopleʼs evaluation of pigs in different farm settings
- Ancient Greek food porn
For my thoughts on these links, sign up for Eat This Newsletter.