An opportunity to change food for the better
These are the links behind the piece. Only the last two are recent. For what I think follows, you can read Eat This Newsletter 108 online. Please feel to subscribe, too.
- Latest Yellowhammer Planning Assumptions
- Food and Brexit: will our cupboards be bare?
- What (And Why) I’m Stockpiling For Brexit by Jack Monroe
- Brexit and after: that was the revolution that was
- Farming post Brexit
- $1m a minute: the farming subsidies destroying the world, which is about
- Global report – Food and Land Use Coalition