- Knowledge of food origins affects preferences. Good to know.
- Cooking As A Service. At home, cooking becomes “a niche activity, like gardening or sewing”. Fascinating read.
- Cheese as a service thwarted by overbearing regulation.
- Ghana is failing to protect its fish and its fisheries observers.
- A report from the Canstruction exhibit in Brooklyn (which is open till 21 November), with photos.
- The most depressing piece I’ve read in a long, long time: Down the Hunger Spiral: Pathways to the Disintegration of the Global Food System. You have been warned.