13 November 2017
- The Codfather is Finally In Jail from Modern Farmer, which links to a nice background piece that I don’t think I’ve seen before. Seriously, though, has anyone optioned the film rights?
- Is organic really better for the environment than conventional agriculture? As always, the correct answer to a question in a headline is usually “No”.
- This is definitely the year of sticking it to big chicken. I haven’t yet read The Hamlet Fire but I plan to.
- You’ll never look at another food photo in the same way after reading #EatingfortheInsta: A Semiotic Analysis of Digital Representations of Food on Instagram.
- And, in case you missed them, Rachel Laudan on why cooking isn’t easy and Martin Lersch’s technique to make it easier.