13 July 2015
Help yourself. There’s plenty more inside.
- Here’s something bizarre: a chef celebrated for his cooking.
- How India’s leadership promotes malnutrition and stunting. I wonder whether this new nutrition thing has a solution.
- Extra helpings of food price data, stunningly visualized
- You know David Simon, the man who wrote The Wire. But do you know what he remembers about food and his family?
- This one’s been around, and not surprisingly. The fabled flatbreads of Uzbekistan
- Bonus shameless self-promotion. They’ve found citrus greening disease in California. For a glimpse at what looking for plant pests entails, listen to this episode of Eat This Podcast.