30 November 2015
- Rachel Laudan writes about the origins of rice, maize and chickens.
- Not forgetting the sweet potatoes.
- Maybe the awful headline did attract some readers, but I’m here to help you get past it and find out about Clementine Paddleford.
- “Ninety minutes into the meeting, we were still trying to agree what the hell a vegetable was.” Was that meeting of nutritionists worthwhile? You be the judge.
- A history of modern Irish cheesemaking.
I was in Ireland last week, and managed not to do Irish cheese. But I did lots of other good things that will show up in the podcast in due course.