14 December 2015
Give us this day
- Our daily bread, being a long interview with one woman’s bread hero, the Finn behind Bread magazine.
- Not everything here is new; thanks to my compadre Luigi for pointing me to an article from a couple of years ago, Bread in the Middle Ages.
- Not to nit-pick or anything, but articles like this debase the term “genetically modified”. Which is a shame, I think, because it is a good explanation of the difficulties of breeding wheat, in French.
- You’ll be wanting a bit of cheese with all that bread, to be sure, to be sure.
- Never mind the jetpack, where’s my complete meal in a pill?