18 January 2016
- What ails the British curry restaurant.
- Maybe Pushpesh Pant – The chronicler of Indian food – has an answer.
- But don’t let Bruce Palling know about Pant inspiring contemporary chefs. Palling says Don’t mess with traditional dishes.
- Speaking of traditions, here’s an exhumation and autopsy of Chinese Restaurant Syndrome. You can’t keep a good myth down.
- Discarding an ill-deserved good reputation is probably just as difficult, but one professor says the sun has set on vitamin D supplements.
- Self-promotion slot: I learned about a database that links art and artefacts, many of them kitchen kit.