14 March 2016
Crackers no more
- BMI – body mass index – is nice and simple, and simply misleading. Fivethirtyeight offers a great overview.
- Some UK dairy farmers are seeing the merits of micro-dairies.
- While some drinkers question the need for – and, indeed, the meaning of – the label “natural wine”.
- “A salame is a salume, but a salume is not necessarily a salame.” Confused? You need Salumi 101.
- Rachel Laudan turns adversity into a thoughtful, thought-provoking and, perish the thought, potentially useful article on soft food.